Sunday, November 14, 2021

This Could Only Happen to Me

We were having lunch at my favorite place in Laveaux, Auberge du Vigneron in Epesses.

Look at those birds, the formation!  Incredible.  I thought you only see that on TV.  Quick, everyone else but me is taking a video, let me get one!  How beautiful.  Wait, what's that sound?  Its raining.  Oh NO!  SHIT.  Literally, right on my sweater.


Click here if you cannot view the video: Look @ the birds formation!

We were there during harvesting season.  Dezaley is my new favorite Swiss wine.  Dry and minerally-we got to see them being picked and moved.

Click here if you cannot see the above video:  Grapes go up the tram


Click here if you cannot see the above video of the ladies working hard and picking the grapes:  https://youtu.be/6kBSzjWKlHo

If you look closely you can see the stain on my sweater on the right.  The waitress said don't worry its natural, the birds just eat the grapes.  Gee thanks.



No comments: