Wednesday, June 30, 2021

The Wedding, The Wedding

Gary & Dana's wedding was one of the happiest days of my life.  Each time something special happens you think it can't get better but it does:  your own wedding, your first child, watching your first child meet 2nd child...........then it happens, your own child gets married.

It was a fairy tale for me so I can only imagine how the bride and groom felt.  Each time I look at the pictures I see something new.  Topping on cake with dog, centerpieces with matching flowers strewn on the tables, sign that said "sit on either side, it doesn't matter" etc. etc.  I look at my boys face to see his reaction and each time his smile and emotions get deeper.


Looks like they are in a French vineyard instead of NJ

Got a ride on the golf cart.  Here we goooooooooooooo

We took pictures before the ceremony-HOT & Muggy
Got so breezy Dana's veil looks like a turban
Cousins!


Please say "I Do" before it storms (& it did)



Champagne wall greeted guests




Parents of the groom were so excited they ran in

Note cake topper



What would you do if you showed up at a wedding and were seated twice?




After the storm there was a rainbow!  Great omen.

No comments: