Thursday, April 26, 2012

Chocolate In My Ears

Those of you who know me can see me laughing laughing laughing. It all began with this.
What would you do if you received this at night time---after the W Hotel turn-down service? "SSSHHHH would be a hint". Ear plugs. Great. I will save them--------knowing I'd be with David, the snorer, in many hotel rooms in Switzerland, I needed ear-plugs!! Wow, funny shapes--looks like gigantic fresh water pearls. I'd never seen ear-plugs that looked like this, but they fit snugly in my ears. Couldn't hear a thing. Good night David, love you. Hold on, 1am, I smell chocolate. David, are you eating chocolate now? "Maybe" was the answer. OMG.........Sat up straight, what's this on the pillows? Black spots all over the pillows...........OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Chocolate in my ears. The hysterical laughter begins. Finger in my ears, yes, the ear-plugs were not ear-plugs--they were good night chocolates............Yuck............couldn't get it out. stuck in my hair and all over my ear lobes, help, help, help. Couldn't get it out of my ears because I was laughing like a hyena.... .....This is so Julie, something I would do, put chocolate in my ears. Was up for two hours, couldn't sleep, because I would break out in laughter ---- looking at the chocolate all over the pillow cases and beautiful white duvets in the hotel. The one who prides herself in swiping all the Q-tips and nail files from hotels rooms had no Q-tips. David said the hotel maids would call us kinky. I love the ridiculousness of this all.

No comments: