Sunday, February 12, 2023

Waiting for Spring: Morges Tulip Festival: Cannot get Enough

Hello Friends,

I found this draft I wrote in June 2021 and never published.

Do you know how happy it made me feel to find this?  Let me share with you.  SMILE, breathe, REPEAT.

🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷🌷

In the blink of any eye, its over.  It welcomed us to Switzerland and kept us company during the lockdown. 145,000 bulbs, 50+ varieties.  I'd walk and visit the tulips every day to see their progress.

How it Started (Just Planted)
How it Ended (Bloomed!)

















1 comment:

Unknown said...

How beautiful! This reminds me of the walks I took during the first weeks, months of the lockdown. I can imagine how it must have cheered you. So happy you had such a wonderful display to help you make the adjustment. I love the wonderful images and thoughts you share!
Keep it up!1
Linda