Saturday, June 8, 2019

My Toes Look Like Fingers

Did you ever stare at your toes?  I'm staring at my toes now because they are not polished and my big toes look bald.  Naked.  No color but its own.
My toes are so long they look like fingers.  My fingers are so long they look like asparagus, or string beans, or some other long pencil-like being.

Many people have commented that I have beautiful hands.  I get them from my mother who had beautiful hands and I played the piano which contributed to finger muscles.  Yes I exercised my fingers.  I often think I'd like to trade my short torso for my long fingers.  Why can't I have a long lean mid-section and short, stubby fingers and toes?  Wouldn't that balance out my body better?  We can't choose our body parts-I'm just glad I have them.

No comments: