Monday, May 6, 2019

Update on our Lisbon Trip

If you recall, I was totally annoyed at hubby for being tired and wanting to take a taxi back to the hotel after our Castle St. George adventure.  He said he was tired and had to sit down and rest.

Fast forward a month and he texted me that he made a dr. appointment because he felt dizzy.  He was sent to the ER for tests due to high blood pressure (over 200).  He was actually having symptoms of high blood pressure while in Lisbon.  Boy did I feel like shit for accusing him of not exercising and not being prepared to walk during our Lisbon trip.  I was so worried.  I was on a biz trip and tracked his movements through Find My Iphone or whatever that's called (maybe Find My Friends).

Me:  I didn't know you had high blood pressure
Him:  Yes they told me I had it on my last physical (2 years ago)

Hmmm. I'm trying to figure out what the moral of the story is.

No comments: