Friday, April 24, 2015

Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday Night's All Right............

Saturday, Saaturday, SaTURday, Saturday, Saturday, Saturday night's all right......Found myself humming this song as I drove to work, then singing, then smiling and singing louder...SAAAturday night's all right.  Visions of Elton John banging on the piano bouncing up and down with his big round glasses.

I'm so excited about Saturday, Saturday --its the day son #2 graduates.  I started this blog seven or eight years ago to chronicle my journey as son #1 went off to college.  If you remember my masthead it was "First child off to college?  Follow my journey".  How time flies.  I've since changed my masthead (those of you who subscribe should click through to the blog now and then -- see the actual blog).

As parents all of our hopes and dreams are in our children.  He made it!  How happy I am, its finally here.  What does the future hold?  Hope he remembers to iron his gown and bring his cap!

1 comment:

rubygott said...

Congrats on graduation #2. I know it's a wonderful feeling!