Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Rochers-de-Naye November 2022

It would have been nice to hike around these narrow trails right in the mountains but the clouds weren't my friend this day.  Running back and forth from one side of the mountain to the other as the clouds blew in & out made me laugh. Hubby never wants to go with me & I've learned to love the solitude and serenity of the lake air & wisps of the clouds.

Started as a beautiful day going up the Mountain

Lake Geneva never disappoints 

As soon as I got to the top the clouds rolled in 😡

Kept running back & forth as sun would peak out!


Above the clouds again!

Didn’t dare hike down by myself in these dark clouds though I saw people here and there hiking!


 
Had always heard about this mountain-top up from Montreux. Most fun part is riding the little old train up the steep mountain & oohing and aahhing as the views get better and better.  You can visit Santa Claus in December!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Despite the fact the you had to venture solo, you always bring out the best in every situation!